For millions of years mankind lived just like animals .Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination We learned to talk . Why won't you talk to me. You never talk to me.What are you thinking.What are you feeling Why won't you talk to me. Where do we go from here. It doesn't have to be like this All we need to do is make sure we keep talking . Keep Talking

Friday, April 13, 2007

The Great Pyramids of Giza


Seen this in Movies, Books, Magazines mostly through others eyes . This is how it looks through my eyes - Aweinspiring collection of 'stones' !
Hell, These Pharoahs WERE powerful!
More pics in my album

http://picasaweb.google.com/ramakrishnan.cn


I felt small - Period.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rahul said...

you have a gift. use it well.

The Nomad said...

This is an awesome pic!And I share your view on how it makes you feel ...