For millions of years mankind lived just like animals .Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination We learned to talk . Why won't you talk to me. You never talk to me.What are you thinking.What are you feeling Why won't you talk to me. Where do we go from here. It doesn't have to be like this All we need to do is make sure we keep talking . Keep Talking

Friday, May 09, 2008

Long time no see -



















Intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai . Check this out.


My Latest trip to the SIWA OASIS. For those who dont know about this please google it and read for yourself.





Mind boggling place and highly recommended for those who like to tread a not-so-beaten track. Pic taken at the GREAT SAND SEA on the Libyan border

More pics here

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=20397&l=1216b&id=524303960

I bet you will love it.

P.S - I know that conceptually this is not an original photograph but i guess somethings are just meant to be 'inspired' from .

No comments: